Small Woodland Owners' Group

Air Rifle training

Camp fires, shelters, wild food, making things, children and more....

Postby Toy soldiers » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi All

my name is sean furminger and i run a small company called Toy Soldiers air rifle shooting in East Sussex

I run Air Rifle shoots but not just that we teach people how to shoot safely by running throught gun saftey, law, markmenship princaples, everyone must compleat a competacy test and prove zero so to minimise any unessacaery suffering to the quarry and also then also how to prepare quarry for the table,

we currently operate from our Rye site and have been for 3 years, now that the population of rabits and squirrels is now under control the woodland has come alive with small birds and other wildlife,

we are now looking for another site to operate from as the land owner has new planes for the site.

we are fully insured and cover everyone on our shoots so only one point of contact for the landowner

we are looking for a 12 + acre site for use on saturdays mostly but overnight camping on the weeks thoughtout the summer,

we are only a small company and can pay a small fee for the use

if anyone can help or would like more information on what we do please look at my website toysoldiersllp.co.uk

and can be contacted on [email protected], reference from the current landower are available

Thanks for you time

sean

Toy soldiers

Return to Woodland Activities