Small Woodland Owners' Group

Two Canon-Fit Lenses

feel free to post unwanted/surplus or wanted items

Two Canon-Fit Lenses

Postby docsquid » Thu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm

Having recently changed my camera, I have two lenses available. They are both suitable for Canon cropped-sensor digital SLR cameras such as EOS7D, EOS50/60D, EOS500/550/600D. They are in good condition, lightly used. I thought I'd offer them here first, before putting on EBay.

1. Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3. Great lens for birding, wildlife photography. Comes complete with UV filter, and original box. This is a very heavy lens, but capable of getting great images. It has been very lightly used, is almost brand new, and I'm looking for about £500 for this lens (they are about £650 new from discount retailers). It is a good lens, but has now been replaced with Canon kit.
2. Canon EF-S 15-85 f3.5-5.6. Again, complete with UV filter. Great for landscapes and not bad for portraits either. This one doesn't have an original box, as it came as part of a kit with an EOS7D body which I have already sold, and the buyer got the box. It is a very good lens, but please note it is not suitable for use with Canon full-frame cameras (EOS1D, EOS5D), which is the only reason I'm selling it. I'm looking for about £250 for this (they are about £450 new). It has seen fairly light use, but looks pristine. Many of the photos in the SWOG newsletter over the past year or two were taken with this lens.

Please PM me if you are interested.
docsquid

Return to For sale, swap, wanted, share or give away