Small Woodland Owners' Group

Woodland labourer wanted

Offers and requests for sharing/renting or using woodland for activities or help in the wood

Woodland labourer wanted

Postby Treeation » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to help out on an occasional basis with woodland management, tree surgery and firewood splitting. Must be physically fit and healthy as hard graft will be needed. Must be happy working in all weather conditions and have a good positive attitude. A hard hat and steel toe cap boots are necessary and own transport a big advantage.

Payment can be through cordwood, seasoned firewood or money. Theres also lots of opportunity to gain hands on woodland management and tree surgery experience.

The business Treeation - Tree Surgery and Woodland Management is based in stroud, Gloucestershire and most work will be in a 20mile radius of stroud. Please check out business www.treeation.co.uk website for more information on the company.

Please ring patrick on 07702157124
www.treeation.co.uk
Treeation

Woodland labourer wanted

Postby Treeation » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to help out on an occasional basis with woodland management, tree surgery and firewood splitting. Must be physically fit and healthy as hard graft will be needed. Must be happy working in all weather conditions and have a good positive attitude. A hard hat and steel toe cap boots are necessary and own transport a big advantage.

Payment can be through cordwood, seasoned firewood or money. Theres also lots of opportunity to gain hands on woodland management and tree surgery experience.

The business Treeation - Tree Surgery and Woodland Management is based in stroud, Gloucestershire and most work will be in a 20mile radius of stroud. Please check out business www.treeation.co.uk website for more information on the company.

Please ring patrick on 07702157124
www.treeation.co.uk
Treeation

Re: Woodland labourer wanted

Postby splodger » Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 pm

hi treeation - you duplicated a post - i haven't deleted either - will leave that up to you
i've also moved the thread - to somewhere more apt
splodger

Return to Woodland - Share, Rent, Borrow or Volunteer