Small Woodland Owners' Group

Help and interest

Offers and requests for sharing/renting or using woodland for activities or help in the wood

Postby woodman » Sat May 26, 2012 11:52 am

Good afternoon all,

I will admit from the start im not expecting much back from this message but anything even the smallest bit of information may help me, im currently a serving soldier of 15 years however before that i was a qualified gamekeeper, i am looking for woodland for rough shooting in a perfect world maybe a wood with a pond or lake being able to feed and bring good numbers of duck into the area im prepared to work on a wood indeed if you require help cleaning the wood up under canopy undergrowth and thinning or woods even tree felling if needed i have experiance in all aspects.

I am even prepared to contribute finacially on this and before commencing with any project would always ask the permission of the owner.

I would only ever look to enhance a woodland and cause no damage i would encourage wildlife into the area with respect for the wildlife and the area

I sincerally hope not to offend any one with this topic and hope to hear from some kind members very shorty all areas i would be most interested in

kind regards

Mr S

woodman

Return to Woodland - Share, Rent, Borrow or Volunteer