Small Woodland Owners' Group

Anyone interested in bying a small wood with me somewhere in Hants or West Susse

Offers and requests for sharing/renting or using woodland for activities or help in the wood

Postby van77 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:21 pm

Hi guys and girls,

I take it that most people on here already own plots of woodland, but just incase I thought Id ask if anyone is interested in bying a small plot of woodland with me?or rin a position to sell me a small plot, I only need about 1/2 an acre with access, Please consider me if you are planning on purchasing some woodlands and would be willing to sell me half an acre of this, at this time I only have £4500 and would consider a smaller plot.

Also are there any members who have plots in Hants or West Sussex that would mind if I bring my wife and son to show them your woodland set up.

Kind Regards

Brett

van77

Postby tracy » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi Brett

Hope you find someone.... and perhaps come along to one of our meetings when they are near enough to you. Keep an eye on the meetings section of this website

Tracy

tracy

Re: Anyone interested in bying a small wood with me somewher

Postby Gasmatt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi Brett- just joined, & 1st post. Trying to put a syndicate together to buy a 10 acre plot in near Cranleigh, just south of Guildford. Not sure what quite what the format will be, but let me know if you're still interested.
Matt
Gasmatt

Postby SimonFisher » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:47 am

Surely you mean covenants that disallow further sub-dividing of the wood into separately parcels of land? If two or more people are the owners it simply means that it is registered jointly, at Land Registry. With a syndicate, all members would jointly own the whole piece of land. The land won't have been sub-divided.

ratcatcher wrote:most of the woodland agents that I've looked at in the past, have covenants that stipulate the ownership cannot be divided between people, so don't know how that would work with a syndicate
SimonFisher

Postby Stephen1 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:42 pm

van77 wrote:Hi guys and girls,
I only need about 1/2 an acre with access

Are you sure you're familiar with just how small half an acre is?

What is it that you want to be able to do there?
Stephen1

Return to Woodland - Share, Rent, Borrow or Volunteer