Small Woodland Owners' Group

Arboricultural and Forestry services

Anything to do with SWOG Membership, meetings and find people with skills to offer

Postby Dominic » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 pm

Hi All,

I have recently found this forum and would like to take the opportunity to offer my services to anyone who may be interested.

I am an experienced, insured and professional forestry and arboricultural contractor, I have almost 10 years’ experience in the industry and can undertake almost all aspects of woodland and arboricultural management.

Practically I hold NPTC units from felling to climbing, woodchipper to brushcutting and am competent at all types of fencing.

Professionally I can assist with woodland management plans and arboricultural condition assessments.

I am based in Wiltshire but cover most of the south of England, and would be happy to discuss individual requirements with any prospective clients.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me on [email protected]

Dominic

Postby tracy » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 am

Hi Dominic

Thanks for posting, perhaps when we next have a meeting in your area you could pop along and meet some of us. Keep an eye on the SWOG meetings section on the forum, I hope to get some more sorted soon

Tracy

tracy

Postby Dominic » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 pm

Thanks Tracy I will do that,

Will you be at the Longleat Woodfair in September?

Dominic

Dominic

Postby tracy » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:13 am

Sadly, I won't be - anyone else going?

Most of the SE folk go to Bentley and some are heading to Westonbirt..... where are the rest of you going?

tracy

Return to Member issues, skills register and questions