Small Woodland Owners' Group

Woodland shows 2009

Events, meetings and courses

Postby tracy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Make sure I have your postal address, and you will get the information and reductions/ vouchers etc nearer the time... if we have been able to get them!

tracy

Postby tracy » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Goodness, I am organised. The Bentley woodfair leaflets are on their way to me, and soon the discount ticket offer will be on the way to you. Make sure I have your postal address if you want to be sure to get it!

I will be posting the information to those who own woods in the SE, but the offer is also open to those who own woods elsewhere, if would like to come to the Weald woodfair. (18th - 20th Sept) So, if that is you, be sure to tell me that you would also like a letter;-) Please send name and address!

We would also like to sell stuff from the SWOG tent (our own tent this year) so let me know if you would like to sell stuff, show stuff or give stuff away. Anyone offering to make homemade wild food to hand out?

tracy

Postby RichardKing » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 pm

I see that there are some interesting free talks at the www.frjonesandson.co.uk show near Tonbridge on 28 & 29th August.

Protected wildlife, Thermal imaging, Ancient & veteran tree management, you need to book in advance from their website..

RichardKing

Postby tracy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:54 am

Off to the Bentley woodfair soon. Those who are bringing things to sell, you will only be able to drive in with them this afternoon - and even then, you might have to blag your way past security! On other days you will need to walk in with it (and buy a ticket!)

I will be there from about 1:30pm. Please bring signs for your stuff, prices etc. and make sure you pick it up by by 5pm on Sunday.

Not tooo happy about the predicted rain, but really looking forward to it. I will have biscuits and the kelly lettle, so stop in and have a drink. We will be next to the woodlands.co tent (which has a flag) at the start of the narrower walkway leading to the woods. My phone number is on the newsletter and 'about us' section of the site if you need it

See ya!

tracy

Postby tracy » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 pm

The tent is up and thanks to Nick and Greyman, full! Lots of lovely coppice stumps and charcoal to tell and more people bringing more throughout the weekend.

Going to be a good one!

tracy

Postby Darren » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:17 pm

It was the best show yet! Hi Tracy.

Lots of new ideas and demos,, looking forward to next year.

Darren

Previous

Return to Forthcoming Events