Small Woodland Owners' Group

getting inspiration

Topics that don't easily fit anywhere else!

getting inspiration

Postby Dexter's Shed » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:20 am

I don't know if it's just me, but once I became a woodland owner, I stopped visiting other woods, just letting you all know not to do that, thankfully we have a facebook group for our woods, and another woodland a few hundred meters away asked if they could join, looking at their campsites gave me some new ideas, I ordered and received my ex army parachute, will be erecting it on the weekend, but also saw a Hazel roundhouse that will deffo be on the to do list
Dexter's Shed

Re: getting inspiration

Postby Wendelspanswick » Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:56 am

Pictures?
Wendelspanswick

Postby smojo » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:33 pm

I used to go into our local woods quite often (frustrated that I didn't have my own) but as you said, I haven't thought about visiting since I got mine. It occurred to me last week that it would be interesting to visit again and compare what is growing in it to my own and now with new knowledge gained, it would be good to see it with new eyes.
smojo

Postby Dexter's Shed » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:34 pm

I wont post pictures from others woods near to ours in case they don't want it plastered on the internet, but in due course I'm sure we will get a roundhouse built, just back from visiting it, to say it's the mutts nutts is an understatement
Dexter's Shed

Return to General