Small Woodland Owners' Group

Hi there from a newbie in Hampshire

Say Hello and tell others about yourself and your wood.

Hi there from a newbie in Hampshire

Postby tim.little » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:16 pm

evening, my name as you can see is tim, also known on the singletrackworld forum as daftvader. based in North Hampshire. i do aspire to owning a wood, but as a small business owner (custom bushcraft and hunting knives) this isn't likely to happen... i have in the past worked in forestry, plus studied environmental management at uni... also i am very keen on bushcraft. so just a bit about me. now the crux of the matter for joining... i am looking for somewhere to be able to practice, on a very small scale (me and my family only) bushcraft and wild camping, leaving almost no trace of having been there. in return i am more than happy to offer my services with anything that needs doing in the woods, i hold my chainsaw qualification (cs30 + 31 but dont own a saw) plus am not scared of hard work in any weather at any time of the year. so hello and i hope to be meeting some people in the near future
cheers Tim
tim.little

Re: Hi there from a newbie in Hampshire

Postby tim.little » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:33 am

@rankinswood.... For some reason I can't reply to your pm. If you'd see this can you give me a shout on [email protected] cheers
tim.little

Return to Introductions