Small Woodland Owners' Group

fox den and entrance - the more interesting bits

Here's a place for 'Off Topic' discussions and general chit chat between member. Please keep to the guidelines of the forum, and if it turns into a useful 'Woodie' type discussion, hop back and post it over in the appropriate section in the main forum.

fox den and entrance - the more interesting bits

Postby Andy M » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:56 pm

Better talk here then.

Like the tip about diesel rags - sounds as if it should work.
Might try it near the gate of my chicken run.
Andy M

Re: fox den and entrance - the more interesting bits

Postby splodger » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:03 pm

you could have started an alternate topic in wildlife - not everything off topic has to come in here ;)

can't say that i'd like to have foxes in my garden - my dog would be forever rolling in what they left behind :roll:

i think there are some tips here http://www.rspca.org.uk/utilities/faq/-/question/ENQWADDeterringFoxesFromGarden
splodger

Postby Andy M » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:09 pm

If I had done it in wildlife, then the discussion would be limited to the title in the current restrictive way. I much prefer a free flow of discussion.
Andy M

Postby Dexter's Shed » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:14 pm

good point in the other post, in future I wont leave any negative thoughts, everything that everyone does is wonderful, Im so glad thats all settled, at least now my widow maker chainsaw wont get any negative feedback,

as for your m-in-law peeing, tell her to go for it and spray all day, I wont however mention that it only works with male urine as that may be deemed as being negative towards woman
Dexter's Shed

Return to Lounge Room