Small Woodland Owners' Group

Where can I post 'test' topics?

A place to offer feedback on the forum and suggest improvements

Where can I post 'test' topics?

Postby SimonFisher » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:21 pm

If I want to make a test posting to try something out or familiarise myself with the post editor, where cam I do that? I don't want to clutter up the main forums with test stuff.
SimonFisher

Re: Where can I post 'test' topics?

Postby splodger » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 pm

why not "test post" in this thread that you have made - now that it's here ;)
splodger

Postby SimonFisher » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 pm

splodger wrote:why not "test post" in this thread that you have made - now that it's here ;)

Because it's not the correct place. This the the Feedback and suggestions place. :lol:

Actually, I don't really need to test. What I needed was a fresh reply - thank you Splodger. All will become clear when I post a tip that I hope others will find useful.
SimonFisher

Postby splodger » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

i think a test thread would be a good idea - for members that haven't used this sort of forum software - so i might make one (and move this thread to it)

once somebody has finished "testing" they can edit their posts - and state that it's ok to delete now that they have had their test ;)
splodger

Postby SimonFisher » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:36 pm

splodger wrote:i think a test thread would be a good idea - for members that haven't used this sort of forum software - so i might make one (and move this thread to it)

A test forum rather than just a thread would be better. Someone might want to test starting a new topic.
SimonFisher

Return to Feedback and suggestions