Small Woodland Owners' Group

I'm looking for a woodland to rent near Chatham

Offers and requests for sharing/renting or using woodland for activities or help in the wood

I'm looking for a woodland to rent near Chatham

Postby chester » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Hello, my name is Chester.

I am a self employed trainee tree surgeon and I work with a company in Walderslade near Chatham in Kent.

I currently live in Ramsgate, Kent so I am paying a large amount in travel each week and due to the early start and late arrival back home I barely have any spare time.

My main reason for joining swog.co.uk is because I am looking for a woodland near to walderslade or Chatham that I can rent to live in. I hope to use the woodland to practice bushcraft and huntsmanship as well as using the environment to improve my arboricultural and woodland management skills.

if it would be more beneficial to the land owner for me to carry out work such as coppicing or management / conservation tasks, rather than providing payment, (or a mixture of the two) I will gladly discuss the agreement with this in mind.

Thank you all for your time reading my enquiry. Any help or info will be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Chester Thompson.
chester

Return to Woodland - Share, Rent, Borrow or Volunteer