Small Woodland Owners' Group

Looking for land to explore

Offers and requests for sharing/renting or using woodland for activities or help in the wood

Looking for land to explore

Postby hseeker » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:48 am

Dear all,

This may sound like a strange request, so let me introduce myself.
My name is PJ, I am 37 years old and big enthusiast of any outdoor activities, photography and wildlife.
I have lived in Southampton for over 10 years now.

My dearest hobby is metal detecting.
Together with my two friends we enjoy spending time on searching for forgotten history under our feet.
I find that it is a good source of exercise and a great way to learn history.
The feeling of excitement of finding old coins, buttons etc, and discovering items that have been buried for many years is very exciting to me.

I am looking for any land of the South East England woodland areas which will enable us to find any local artifacts and any pieces of history from the past.
We would completely comply to any rules, restrictions, and boundaries you set and would always have the greatest respect for the land and wildlife.
We are all members of The National Council For Metal Detectorists and fully insured accordingly.
We always respect the properties that we search on and try to leave it in the same condition that we found it.
Any trash found we will take away and dispose of.
If you are willing to give us a chance, please send me an email or phone me on the number I listed below.
All unusual historical finds are reported to the landowner, we are always following NCMD Code of Conduct.
Any valuable finds are shared with the landowner.
I always offer contract in conversation.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

PJ

email: [email protected]
hseeker

Return to Woodland - Share, Rent, Borrow or Volunteer