The Small Woodland Owner’s Group has been formed to aid the enjoyment, diversity and conservation of British woodland. The company Woodlands.co.uk sponsors the group, so membership is completely free and events are free of charge unless otherwise stated.
SWOG is open to anyone interested in the management or simply the enjoyment of woodland. Please email our webmaster Richard Hare at email@example.com to be included on our membership list.
Forum activity Visit the forum »
- how do you find the owner of a...(2) by oldclaypaws on 18-Apr-14 8:41PM
- Coralroot(0) by TerryH on 18-Apr-14 6:05PM
- Planning legislation for fores...(4) by harveycowe on 18-Apr-14 5:37PM
- Canadian Style(4) by Andy18 on 18-Apr-14 12:05PM
- Eggs!(3) by oldclaypaws on 16-Apr-14 6:47PM
- tractor,quad or lawn mower(17) by Dexter's Shed on 16-Apr-14 2:23PM
- Pending Energy Crisis?(32) by oldclaypaws on 16-Apr-14 1:42PM
Events Read more »
Latest Blogs Read more »
- Atlantic Oak Woodlands – our “temperate rainforest” By: Posted on: 11 Apr
- Butcher’s Broom By: Posted on: 4 Apr
- Native dominants or botanical ‘thugs’ in woodland. By: Posted on: 28 Mar
- VOC’s and Pine trees. By: Posted on: 21 Mar