Small Woodland Owners' Group

Feature on Scottish Owners

Local group stuff

Feature on Scottish Owners

Postby Rich » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Just had this request, please reply directly to Wendy on the number below.
thanks
Rich

-----------

Dear Richard,

I wonder if the Small Woodland Owners’ Group might be able to help me with an article I have been asked to write for the December issue of The Scots Magazine (the world’s top selling Scottish interest publication)?

I am currently working on a feature about people who buy a small patch of woodland for personal or amenity use, perhaps as a playground for their family, for conservation reasons, as a camping spot or simply because they’ve always wanted their own wood. I’d like to include a couple of small case studies in this feature – and wondered if any of the Scottish members of the Small Woodland Owners’ Group would like to share the story of their woods with me?

This would simply involve a quick and informal phone interview and, if possible, a pic of the owner and their family in their wood. Copy approval would be provided for each case study and, of course, I’d mention the Small Woodland Owners’ Group in the article.

My deadline for this feature is still a couple of weeks away but, ideally, I’d like to do any interviews within the next week or so.

Hope to hear from you soon and, in the meantime, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me on 01575 573210.

Many thanks.

Very best wishes,

Wendy Glass

[email protected]
www.swog.org.uk
Rich

Return to Scotland